viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

sao_etc

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I just noticed, but I never say anything about series that I ended watching complete... And that's the reason I didn't have my moment here with SAO... yeah, the start it seems interesting but that is lost quickly for me... and I really hate the part when they decide, besides their real body is collapsing out there, they want to be a happy family, having a house near the lake and adopting a child almost of their age... sorry, I wasn't prepared to take that fine ._.

Me acabo de dar cuenta de que nunca digo nada de las series que termino viendo completas... Y esa es la razón que no haya tenido mi momento con SAO aquí... seh, el inicio parecía interesante pero eso se perdió rápido para mí... y realmente odie la parte en la que, dejando de lado que sus cuerpos estén colapsando allá afuera, quieran ser una familia feliz, teniendo su casita cerca del lago y adoptando a una chica casi de su edad... lo siento, no estaba lista para tomar eso tan bien ._.

And... you know, the power of love making Kirito wins, forgetting about the one hundred levels and all... And why I'm remembering this... because I watched the first episode of the new season and I was like 'oh, it sounds decent' but then again, I though that at first season's episode....  I don't want that again....

Y... ya saben, el poder del amor haciendo a Kirito ganar, olvidando los cien niveles y todo... Y estaba recordando esto ... porque vi el primer capítulo de la nueva temporada y estaba como 'oh, se ve decente' pero bien, eso mismo me pasó en la primera temporada... no quiero pasar eso de nuevo...


.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

About another thing... We are still working on the art trades 6_6 ... We are trying to make them look decent too... (?) ok, here is the one we did ... KawaiiDream's character  Knite
I still need to do one more.. 2 are in process... and so... let's see...

Sobre otra cosa... Aún estamos trabajando en los art trades 6_6 ... Estamos tratando de que se vean decentes también ... (?) ... Aquí el que hicimos... El personaje de KawaiiDream Knite
Todavía necesito hacer uno... dos están en proceso ... y así ... Veamos...


Have a Nice Day! ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario