jueves, 29 de enero de 2015

New Season's Anime

Ok, let's start with this one / Ok, empecemos con este

Death Parade

This was interesting, I like the character designs, I watched chapter 1 and the OVA, but damn... after watching I have more questions than I thought I will... What is the most, I didn't understand the way the characters think, so the result wasn't that obvious to me, I'm still asking me if I missed something, but I saw something and the end wasn't what I expected from that.
About the sinopsis, well, theres is a bar called Quindecim, when two people enter this place a Death game will start, they can't get out of there, they have to play and that will decide their fate... I can't tell you more than that without a spoiler. It was good, or at least, I found it nice to watch, so I'll recommend it.
Is based on a short movie called Death Billiards, produced as part of the Young Animator Training Project, this one by Yuzuru Tachikawa.
Esto fue interesante, me gusta el diseño de personajes, vi el capítulo 1 y el OVA, pero diantres... después de verlo tengo más preguntas de las que creí tendría...Lo que es más, no entendí la forma en que los personajes piensan, así que el resultado no fue tan obvio para mí, aún estoy preguntándome si me perdí de algo, pero vi algo y el final no fue lo que esperaba de eso.
Acerca de la sinopsis, bueno, hay un bar llamado Quindecim, cuando dos personas entran a este sitio empieza un juego de muerte, no pueden salir de ahí, tienen que jugar y eso decidirá su destino... no puedo decir más sin dejar un spoiler. Estuvo bien, o al menos, lo encontré bueno para ver así que lo recomendaré.
Está basado en un corto llamado Death Billiards, producido como parte del "Young Animator Training Project", este proyecto fue producido por Yuzuru Tachikawa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario