martes, 23 de diciembre de 2014

Chritsmas ~

I didn't forget, ok? XD A little... a lot of things to do... so, first, you have to take a look  tomorrow before midnight to know a part of what we were doing (Daniel Richards ' blog)
And after that... I didn't do the second list of anime on this season, I didn't have to much time to watch what I wanted... but hey, I'll do it next... there are more than one thing I wanted to take a look to...

No me he olvidado, ok? XD Un poco... un montón de cosas que hacer... así que antes que nada, tienen que echarle un vistazo al blog de Daniel Richards para que vean en parte en lo que estabamos trabajando, alrededor de media noche...
Y después de eso... no terminé mi lista de anime de esta temporada, no he tenido mucho tiempo, pero lo haré después, vale? ... Hay más de una cosa que quiero ver de las que empiezan...
Les presento al árbolito de la tienda... le pusimos más cositas pero no veo las fotos... buscaré o luego publico otra...
This is our little Christmas' tree on the store... we put some other things but I can't finde the photos, I'll show you later...

I really like this season, my family will be here tomorrow so I won't be near here... and.... I have to show photos... a lot of photos from different things... I'll do it, just wait a little more... maybe it's not that interesting to you, but I'll do it anyway...  Here, my cat.... and... I found the pic of the tree! and... well, I was playing with my arm and a gel pen... and my mess when I'm working at home (?)... and I was going to show you more pics, but I'll do it some other day...

 Me gusta esta época, mi familia estará aquí mañana así que no estaré cerca... y ... tengo que mostrar fotos... muchas fotos de diferentes cosas... lo haré, solo esperen un poco más... tal vez no es realmente interesante para ustedes, pero lo haré de todos modos... Aquí, mi gato... y ... encontré la imagen del pino! y ... bueno, estaba jugando con mi brazo y un lapicero de tinta de gel.. y mi desastre cuando trabajo en casa (?) Iba a enseñarles más fotos pero será otro día....

This entry is to wish you a Merry Christmas! Be happy and enjoy!
Esta entrada es para desearles Feliz Navidad! Seán felices y disfruten!
 


1 comentario:

  1. Jajaja me dio risa lo de ''y aquí mi gato'' XD no sé porqué, pero me dio risa
    Saludos.

    ResponderEliminar