sábado, 17 de mayo de 2014

Books

Ok, this isn't really recent but it's not that old either...I bought this more than two weeks, maybe? ... Well.. first is 'The Tale of the Body Thief' by Anne Rice... well, this is the fourth book, I didn't have this, but I have the next and others... Now finally I have this one... but I don't like this cover, it reminds me some saga with sparkling vampires... but well...  
Ok, esto no es tan reciente, pero tampoco tan viejo... compré esto... hace como dos semanas tal vez? ... Bueno... primero es 'El ladrón de cuerpos' de Anne Rice... bueno, es el cuarto libro, no tenía este, pero tengo el siguiente y otros... finalmente conseguí este... pero no me gusta esta portada, me recuerda a ciertos vampiros brillantes... pero bueno... 

The other one... 'Anna dressed in blood' by  Kendare Blake... well, I was curious about this, 'cos somebody said it was similar to Supernatural... and I started reading, and hell, yeah xD they are some things you can say are like references, but the author in that time said she didn't know the series... coincidence, sometimes can happen...  but it's funny, really entertaining and easy to read, if you ask me... but I didn't  finish, sorry, I have a lot of things and I wanted to read this with calm... 

El otro es 'Anna vestida de sangre' de Kendare Blake... Bueno, yo tenía curiosidad acerca de este, porque alguien dijo que tenía similitud con Supernatural... lo empecé a leer y diablos xD hay cosas que parecen bastante relacionadas, pero la autora ya había dicho en ese tiempo que no conocía la serie... coincidencia, a veces pasa... pero está divertido, bastante entretenido y fácil de leer, si me preguntan... pero lo siento, no lo terminé, tenía muchas cosas y quería leerlo con calma...
And this is an error on my book, it's funny how the pages are like this... don't you think? Ah! I also bought the second book... I haven't open this yet...
Y esto es un error en mi libro... es chistoso como las páginas están así ¿no creen? Ah! también compré el segundo... no lo he abierto aún...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario