martes, 14 de enero de 2014

Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyōbi

Primero... advertencia...  First... warning..
SPOILERS!

Ok, before, when this one was out, with only one chapter, I said I wanted to see it... well... some days ago I did it... just... ok, They're horrible!!! T-T If you saw that entry, I also said that I was going to watch it because the guy with white hair .. well, that wasn't enough... that guy is dead (Why?? Hampnie Hambart! Why? ... ok, no... xD ah, don't ask me the real name, I forgot...)... in chapter 3, come on! T-T a little more woldn't kill anyone (he probably will kill someone, but that's different ... well... that was a bad thing but I ended watching the rest... with a little discomfort 'cos I was traumatized (exaggerating) and the they didn't want me to forget he is dead! (again...) ... well... after some episodes I was something near fine with this... but... she forgot about being a gravekeeper... umm, that wasn't too much problem for me actually... but then, the last story... come on!! why??? No, no, no >_< if they can't keep Hampnie, why Alice is right? (I was going to complain if he was dead, but compared to that... ) He was dead!! With a grave, you know, without a corpse (I'm sure he didn't have one after all that time... eated by the worms or something)... then why? Why can he be still alive after that?? That's not fear! (I'm being irrational... let me xD) ... just 'cos he is the most near human in line to be his boyfriend? (?) ... why  he and not her father?! ;-; I don't like it... 


Antes que nada, cuando solo había un capítulo y dije que quería verla... y hace un par de días se me ocurrió hacerlo... bueno... son horribles!!! T-T si vieron esa entrada también dije que la vería por el chico de cabello blanco..  bueno, no era suficiente... está muerto para el tercer capítulo!! en serio? D: el 3? !! (Por qué??? Hampnie Hambert!! Por qué? T-T  ok, no... pero no me pregunten su nombre real que se me olvidó ._.) ... un poco mas no habría matado a nadie! (el habría probablemente matado a alguien, pero eso es diferente) ... bueno, fue malo, pero ya, seguí viendo... un poco inconforme porque me traumaron (exagerando) y no me dejaban olvidarlo que estaba muerto...  (de nuevo...) ... bueno... después de unos capítulos más estaba más o menos bien con esto... pero.. ella como que se olvido de lo de los Sepultureros... pero no era mucho problema para mi... pero entonces, en la última historia.. vamos! D: por qué?? No, no, no >_< si no pueden dejar a Hampnie, porque a Alice si?? (me iba a quejar si se moría, pero comparando...) Estaba muerto! con una tumbita y toda la cosa, sin cuerpo! (porque estoy segura que a esas alturas los gusanos ya se lo habían comido) ... entonces por qué??? Por qué podía estar vivo depsués de el?? No es justo D: (estoy siendo irracional, déjenme xD) ... solo porque él era el prospecto de novio? ... Por qué él y no su padre? ;-; No me gusta... 

Ok, after that... it was good, but I fell uneasy, not because the character I liked is dead almost at the start.. no, it's because some things are not explained... like the thing with Alice (it's funny his name is like that) and some others I was thinking about while I was watching... I don't know if it will be a second season, it will be good...  As I said before, I'm not much into the kind of character Ai is... but it's not bad, the plot, I believed it will be a little more strong on the part of the gravekeepers...  but it wasn't bad... ... It's so weird about the gravekeepers ... all with same faces... creepy xD


Ok, después de eso... estuvo bien pero no tanto, me quedé algo inquieta, no por lo de que el personaje que me gustaba se muere casi al inicio... no, pero sentí que dejaron cosas sin explicar... como lo de Alice... (su nombre es chistoso, por escribirse así)  y otras cosa por ahí que pensaba mientras la estaba viendo... No sé si habrá segunda temporada, estaría bien... Como dije antes, no me gusta mucho el tipo de personaje que es Ai, pero tampoco es tan malo... sobre la trama, creí que estaría más centrada en los sepultureros... pero no estuvo mal al final... y de los sepultureros... con las mismas caras, estuvo de miedo eso jaja xD 

1 comentario:

  1. Buenas...
    Tendrás que perdonarme, recién veo tu comentario (muchos meses pasaron eh? jejeje) esa imagen era de Misaki Takahashi bueno ahora me retiro :3

    ResponderEliminar