jueves, 9 de enero de 2014

Hey Class President!

Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku
Mangaka: Kaori Monchi / Status: On Going 

A long time since I read this... I was searching for something and I saw the titles... well... about this, I remember I did like it, but I read it again to make sure it was like that... come on... it's funny... but I had the idea things weren't that fast... they are so perverted xD ok, more or less... but well.. the drawing is actually nice, or at least I think so... The characters, Ilike them and I laugh more than once... that's the reason it's here now... give it a chance, if you don't like the first chapter, then stop (?) ...  

Lo leí hace tiempo... estaba buscando otra cosa y vi los títulos... bueno, yo recuerdo que me gustó yu lo leí de nuevo solo para asegurarme... vamos, está gracioso... pero pensaba que las cosas no habían sido tan rápidas... son tan pervertidos xD ok, más o menos... pero bien... el dibujo está bien, o eso me parece a mi... Los personajes me gustaron y me reí más de una vez... es la razón por la que lo pongo aquí ahora... denle una oportunidad, si no les gusta el primer capítulo ya no sigan xD (?). Pueden descargarlo aquí.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario