viernes, 19 de julio de 2013

Tales Of Series

From Namco, this is not only one game or title but a serie. As I said before, I'm not a gamer, but there is this franchise has something you can't deny. Whith the number of games, I can, at least, say that the videos are really fine to be good with. Really entertaining and well, it doesn't have only one or two fans, so, maybe you watched something about some titles in anime. 

De Namco, esto no es un solo título sino una serie. Como dije antes, no soy ningún gamer, pero está esta franquicia que tiene algo que no se puede negar. Con el número de juegos que tiene, puedo al menos decir que los vídeos son realmente algo con lo que estar bien. Bastante entretenido y bueno, no tiene uno o dos fans, así que puede que hayan visto algo relacionado.

First... The titles that are part of this / Primero... los títulos que forman parte de esto:
Tales of Phantasia , Tales of Destiny, Tales of Eternia, Tales of Destiny 2, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Rebirth, Tales of Legendia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Innocence, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Hearts, Tales of Graces, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Xillia 2
Spinoff - Sub-series:  Tales of the World, Tales of Mobile, Tales of Fandom, 
One-time entries: Tales of the Tempest, Tales of Eternia Online, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Tales of VS., Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave

Of course this titles are role-playing games... and I'm not into that kind, but because I'm really bad. My cousin make me see a little about them, that's why I know about it. First that she show me was from Tales of the Abyss, maybe...  I won't write about the games, 'cos if I played sometime a little on one or two of this title (really, not much, just a few minutes without the videos XD), it's not enough to talk about the game. What can I admit is the characters are really charming (?) and the videos on the game are something I really like about this.  Then, why am I doing an entry about Tales of? Because there is anime about some of this titles. So, I wanted to talk about that... However, I'll make more entries for that...  But in this one, I'll just show the opening themes of the games.
Claro que estos son RPG's... y no soy my del tipo de jugarlos, pero porque soy realmente mala en ello. Mi prima me hizo ver algunascosas y es así como sé de esto. Lo primero que me enseñó creo que fue de Tales of The Abyss. No voy a escribir acerca de los juegos, porque si jugué un rato alguno de ellos (realmente poco, porque era más ver los videos, no jugué más que unos minutos), no es lo suficiente para ponerme a decir algo del juego. Lo que puedo admitir es que los personajes son encantadores (?) y los videos d los juegos son algo que realmente me gustó de esto. Entonces, ¿por qué estoy haciendo una entrada acerca de Tales of? Porque hay anime de algunos de estos títulos y quería hablar de ello... Sin embargo, haré entradas para ello. En este en específico venía a mostrarles los vídeos de las entradas de estos juegos.


2 comentarios:

  1. hola,mi blog es nuevo y venia afiliarte :3,esaa es mi direccion http://tipicodelespantapajaros.blogspot.mx/

    ResponderEliminar