viernes, 28 de junio de 2013

Shirota Yu

I think his artistic name is 'U' now. Well, I know about this boy since I saw him on the Prince of Tennis liveaction movie. I won't say anything ... well... let me do it, when I saw him as Tezuka I said it was totally wrong. In that time my friend and I started watching the musicals, but then we saw the live 3rd and... you see the obvious, now I really like Yu... actually I can say, from all the boys playing that character for me, he was one of the best (ironic ... but he's tall and not bad-looking... I still have some respect to the first person to be the character... )... He's half japanese, half spanish. You can see it in his looks, I guess... 

He starts singing on  00:55

Creo que su nombre artístico es ahora 'U' ... Bueno, he visto de este chico desde que vi el live action de The Prince of Tennis... No diré nada... bueno, si, déjenme hacerlo... Cuando lo vi como Tezuka dije que estaba totalmente mal en ese papel. En ese tiempo mi amiga y yo empezamos a ver los musicales, y entonces vimos el Dream 3... y lo obvio... ahora realmente me gusta.... ahora puedo decir que de todos los que pasaron por el papel de este personaje, ha sido de los mejores (irónico... pero es alto y es bien parecido... aún así, el del primer cast no me quejaría de él...)... Es mitad japonés, mitad español. Creo que se nota es su apariencia... tal vez...

He was part of the D-Boys, and I downloaded some episodes of the TV program they starred (called DD-Boys... I think the d was for drama or something like that... the other one if I can remember wel was for Dream-Boys), It was funny, kind of weird (?) ... Also, thanks to tenimyu we found we like his voice.... Talking about that, he was part of the cast for another musical before and it was no more no less than Sailor Moon, he was Tuxedo Mask if you're wondering... 

Fue parte de un grupo llamado D-Boys... y descargué algunos episodios de un programa que tenían (se llamaba DD-Boys... creo que la D era por drama, mientras que la del nombre era por Dream-Boys), era divertido, a veces un poco raro (?) ... Y gracias al Tenimyu descubrimos que nos gustaa su voz... Hablando de eso, también fue parte del cast del musical de Sailor Moon y sí, era Tuxedo Mask... XD

About his acting carrer, I watched Koshonin (The Negotiator)... it was a pain to find this TV series on the net... what I really was into in this was him... I loved his part here... He was part of Hanakimi ... well, a lot more, but not the main role as I can remember.

Acerca de su carrera como actor, yo lo vi en una serie que se llama Koshonin (El Negociador)... fue un delirio encontrarla en la red para poder verla... y lo que me gustaba en ella era justamente él, su papel me gustaba... También fue parte de Hanakimi... y muchos otros, pero no con papeles principales hasta donde vi... 
Well, but I'm here because he said he wanted to be a singer (he was always saying that and it was kind of ignored the most time on the program xD), nowdays it seems it's more a singer than an 'actor'... so I think it's a good thing... I'm going to do another entry because there's 2 videos I want to show you, but it will be tomorrow, I guess... 
Pero, bueno, estoy aqui porque él dijo que quería ser un cantante ( en el programa lo decía a cada rato, pero como que lo ignoraban o algo), últimamente se ve más como cantante que como actor, así que creo que es bueno... Haré otra entrada porque quería enseñarles dos vídeos, pero yo creo que será mañana, supongo... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario