viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

well, well.....

Just because I was listening and I noticed... in the last list I made... I didn't mention this song O.o don't know why... I really like it xD

And now that I'm here...
I'm downloading Gundam00 ... and... I just ended watching Kimi ni Todoke's new chapter ... damn, I don't usually watch shojo... but this girl is frustrating (chapter 06 and 07) she's so... so ... I want to kill her!! XD why she didn't notice something that obvious?! T^T two chapters on this!!! ...
Well, also... Bakuman... I like this anime XD (I wanted to be a mangaka when I was younger ¬_¬ so, this is really attractive XD) I started reading the manga O.o I couldn't help it, but then... I'm still on anime part so XD I don't know how is going to be =P

I'm going to give Wolverine a chance XD (ok, ok... I really want to see how is it XD come on... Wolverine, on anime =P)
what else? ah! Tegami Bachi Reverse... I'm downloading it -yeah, I have the last one, 20...-, but I'm in chapter 8 for some reason O.o ........

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario